Happy Friday, Friends!
This has been a big week for us – after a couple of months of blogging to get some content going and some fussing around with our appearance, we shared For the Love of Awesome with our friends on Facebook. So far we’ve had a great response and want to thank all of you who have been following us, helping promote us, and generally being patient with us while we photograph everything in sight. THANK YOU!!!
For those of you who are new to the blog: if you’re interested in the latest hot spots in Toronto, the new music we’re listening to, the recipes we’ve successfully recreated in our kitchens and fashion we’re coveting, this blog is for you.
Can we make this a dialogue, though? Let us know what you like! Let us know what you’d love to see more of! And since we are new to this blogging business, tell us about technical issues we may not be aware of! You can comment on any post by clicking on the post’s title.
Perhaps most importantly, let us know this isn’t all for nothing. If you like what you’re reading, please share our website and blog posts with your friends. We hear it’s good karma :) We’ve tried to make it easy for you by letting you sign up to receive new posts by email (see the panel on the right), and by providing links to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest in each post. You’ve already been a big help in spreading the love – keep it up!
Have a wonderful weekend, people!
Here are some fun things to keep you busy and enjoying the summa summa!
- The EX starts today, and I hear there’s lots of bacon…
- Summerworks, Aug. 9 – 19th (shows and concerts at various locations around the city)
- Bike Rave, Aug. 17, Christie Pits
- Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, Sat. Aug. 18, $25, The Phoenix
- Bloorcourt Arts & Crafts Fair, Sat. Aug. 18
- Queen West Music Fest, Sat. Aug. 18, Trinity Bellwoods Park
- Backyard Cinema Screening of ET, Sat. Aug. 18 at 9p.m., free, 519 Community Centre
- Leslieville Farmer’s Market, Sun. Aug. 19 (featuring food trucks!)