- The Vagina Monologues Meets the F-Word, March 7-16, Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, tickets $26
- Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival, March 8-April 6
- Arcade Fire, March 13, Air Canada Centre
- Islands, March 15, the Horseshoe, $12.50
- Foundry TO Festival, March 14-April 5, see website for details and events
- Dundas West & Ossington Food Tour, March 15, Savour Toronto, $75
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade, March 16
- First day of Spring (finally!), March 20
- Midnight Mrkt, 1 year Anniversary of the pop up food and art market, March 21, 9pm, $5 entry
- The Wooden Sky, the Horseshoe, $17.50
- One of a Kind spring craft and art show, March 26-30
- “Vegecursion”, vegan & vegetarian food tour, March 26, Savour Toronto, $75
- “Project 31“, OCAD Faculty Auction, March 27, preview starts at 6pm
- ShakesBEER, March 29-April 5
- Head & the Heart, March 30, the Kool Haus, $28
- Good Food and Drink Festival & Market, April 4-6, $14, Direct Energy Centre
- Indie Arts Market, April 12 at the Gladstone
- War on Drugs, April 14, the Horseshoe, $16.50
- Band of Skulls, April 24, the Phoenix, $22
- Hot Docs documentary film festival, April 24-May 4
- Canadian Music Week, May 6-10
- Ray Lamontagne, Massey Hall, June 8/9
- NXNE, June 9-15
Weekly Farmers’ Markets:
- Evergreen Brick Works, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. indoors, Spring/Summer/Fall outdoors on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 550 Bayview Ave.
- Toronto Botanical Garden Organic Market, year round, Thursdays from 2-7pm
- St. Lawrence Market North: Saturdays from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m., 92 Front St. E.
- Sorauren Farmers’ Market: Monday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the field house at Sorauren Park. 50 Wabash Ave.
- Withrow Farmers’ Market: Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Danforth Church. 60 Bowden St.
- Dufferin Grove Farmers’ Market: Thursday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. 873 Dufferin St. (in Dufferin Grove Park)
- The Stop Farmers’ Market: Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Wychwood Barns, 601 Christie St.
- Leslieville’s Farmers’ Market: Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. until October 28th, then with a winter food mix until May 26th, Jonathan Ashbridge Park (Queen & Coxwell).
- The Junction’s Farmers’ Market: Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm until Oct. 23rd, Green P Lot Dundas St. W. at Pacific.
- Trinity Bellwoods Farmers’ Market: every Tuesday, all summer